NSFW - HYDRA Husbands

A collection of pornographic pencil sketches I can't post to Tumblr, or which are on Tumblr with blurring.

NOTE: I did NOT look up any references for bodies or poses or even porn. Not because I consider myself at all good... I just need to get my ideas out before I forget what they were.

Index:

  1. Quickie. (HH.)
  2. All the dick. (HH.)
  3. Collection of rough sketches. (HH.)
  4. Blow Job. (HH.)
  5. Strung Out. (HH.)
  6. Afterglow. (HH/Winterbones.)
  7. Leather and Laces. (HH/Winterbones.)
  8. Duty Bound. (HH/Winterbones.)
  9. Swat! (HH/Winterbones.)
  10. Double Penetration 1. (HH/Winterbones.)
  11. Double Penetration 2. (HH/Winterbones.)
  12. Double Penetration 3. (HH/Winterbones.)
  13. Homage. (Firebite/MCU Crossover.)
  14. Up Top. (HH/Winterbones.)
  15. Stitch-Up. (HH.) Drawn for Every. Last. Second. by Tiger_Niki on AO3.

1. Quickie.

2. All the dick.

3. Collection of rough sketches.

4. Blow Job.

5. Strung Out.

6. Afterglow.

7. Leather and Laces.

8. Duty Bound.

9. Swat!

10. Double Penetration 1.

11. Double Penetration 2.

12. Double Penetration 3.

13. Homage.

14. Up Top.

15. Stitch-Up.

Drawn for Every. Last. Second. by Tiger_Niki on AO3.

Comments